2001-2007 Raymer Avenue
- Recorded condominium map which allows for individual unit sales to owner users at a significant price premium. Investor returns will be further enhanced with in place rental income while implementing a sale program.
- All leases contain a Lessor termination provision which allows ownership the flexibility to terminate leases in order to increase lease rates to market rents or strategically phase the sale of individual condominium units.
- Located in a mature infill market with significant constraints to new development. The property will sell at significantly below replacement cost, further insulating the investor from new competition of multi-tenant business parks.
- Easy access to major freeways including the Riverside (91), Santa Ana (5), Pomona (57), Newport (55) and San Gabriel (605) freeways.
- Desirable unit sizes ranging from 1,380 to 3,340 sq. ft. which can accommodate a variety of uses and tenant expansion needs.
- Individual units feature roof mounted heating, cooling and air conditioning units, fire sprinklers, skylights, and 100 AMPS of 120/208 volt power.
- The project has recently undergone extensive capital improvements some of which include: new exterior paint,landscape upgrades, asphalt repair and replacement.
- The site offers an abundant 3:1,000 sq. ft. parking ratio as well as excellent truck and vehicle circulation.
- The roof system features a low maintenance, well insulated foam roof with reinforced acrylic coated which only requires recoating every 20 years.
- Raymer Business Park is entitled for the development of an additional 25,456 sq. ft building which includes 18 individual condominium units.
TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS:CONTACT LISTING BROKER
The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.