1841 Tyler Avenue
- Desirable building features including 16’ of warehouse clearance, four ground level doors, secured yard area and well distributed power.
- Historically strong submarket boasting a low vacancy rate of 2.70%.
- Stable cash flow from a national credit tenant, Caliber Collision, that has extensive capital investment in the building making lease renewal highly likely.
- Below market in place rent, creating the opportunity to significantly enhance returns on lease renewal.
- The building comes with highly sought after auto body conditional use permit from the City of El Monte.
TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS:CONTACT LISTING BROKER
The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.