Mable & Broadway, Anaheim
- 62,500 Sq. Ft. of buidlings on 4.8 acres of land.
- Below market rents offer significant potential to add value upon re-tenanting.
- Multiple parcels and excess land area offer flexibility for future owner/user or redevelopment exit strategies creating significant upside in value.
- Long-term industrial re-development potential on excess land area.
- Irreplaceable location with convenient access to the Santa Ana (5), Riverside (91), Newport (55), Pomona (57) and Garden Grove (22) freeways.
- Located in a mature, infill submarket with significant constraints to new development.
- Strategic location within close proximity to executive housing and a skilled labor force.
- Extensive retail amenities located nearby, including the Anaheim Convention Center, Disneyland, Anaheim Stadium, A-town, the platinum triangle, and a multitude of nearby hotels and restaurants.
- Situated in one of the most desirable and strongest performing industrial markets in the Country, which currently boasts a historically low vacancy rate of 1.58%
- Strategic access to Orange County Airport, Long Beach Airport, and Los Angeles International Airport, as well as the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles.
TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS:CONTACT LISTING BROKER
The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.